Reasons why a 3 days Uganda Gorilla trekking would be the ideal tour for you
Gorilla trekking is normally the highlight of every safari in Uganda or Rwanda. But with increased prices of gorilla trekking in Rwanda some find themeslfs posponding gorilla trekking or in some cases giving up on it.
The good news is tha gorilla trekking in now more affordable now than ever with a 3 days Uganda gorilla trekking from Kigali. Here are the reasons why you should consider doing this safari.
- When you choose doing gorilla trekking in Uganda through Rwanda you get to experience two countries using one Visa and that is the East African Multiple Entry Visa. see more about East African Tourism visa
- Since gorilla permits in Rwanda are double the price of gorilla permits in Uganda, the cost of gorilla safari in Uganda would be actually the price of one gorilla permit in Rwanda see the price of a 3 days gorilla safari in Uganda.
- The distance between Entebbe International Airport (Uganda’s main entry Airport) is longer compared to the distance between Kigali international Airport (Rwanda’s main Entry point) and Bwindi. Kigali to Bwindi and approximately a 4 hours drive while Entebbe to Bwindi is approximately 10 hours drive.
- When you opt to do gorilla trekking in Bwindi through Kigali, you have a chance to do a Kigali city tour since you have enough time compared to the one who is driving for 10 hours.
- Most flights from Entebbe have a stop over at Kigali international Airport so its ideal for you to land and also board back home from Kigali to minimize on the number of stop overs your airline might have during your flight.